Who can have enough Salsa? A Southwest favorite. Try this awesome recipe for some killer CBD Salsa! Relax unwind and enjoy a tasty treat with a twist!
Mexican CBD Salsa-
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields about 1 cup
- 3 Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 jalapeno, remove the seeds and ribs if you prefer less heat
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of your favorite CBD oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of one lime
1. Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse for one-second bursts until all the ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. The longer it chills, the better the flavor.
4. Enjoy with tortilla chips or on tacos.
Note: A refined CBD oil is highly recommended for this recipe since it has less of a hemp-like flavor.